The most powerful F word in the world, not
I guess most of the girls prefer "You're just not skinny." rather than use this F word to describe their body. So yea "I'm not fat, I'm just not skinny!"
Be patient when you want to have some good food. Me and my friends are waited over 20 minutes on our burger, to be honest, this is worth to wait.
This is funny, I was there to try my flash and accidentally took her cute expression picture LOL!
Close-up shot with this superb juicy burger! I'm melting, I'm so in love with their cheddar cheese!
We walked around Publika after our heavy meal and we off to dessert, Namoo Korean Dessert Cafe, it was recommended by my friends and how can I say NO with dessert?
Sweet potato cake, it somehow tastes special. Side dip with vanilla ice cream! My advice is share with your friend, your family or partner even you're big fan of dessert, this is so milky and you do feel greasy if you eat too much of this, of course this is best, dessert lover, go go go.
Guess this will be my last food post in this month, I'm back to school on this coming Wednesday. SO FAST!!!!! This means that I'm gonna work hard again! ♥






No comments:
Post a Comment