Monday, August 20, 2012

A love story...

I used to name my post title after I finish my post but today, I want something different.


It's been awhile since I catch up with ze another bunch of good friends. They are complaints that I'm busy, no message, no phone calls when I'm really in my uni-life. I always want a simple date with them, how simple is that? Just simple like ABC, we have dinner together and cup of coffee will definitely allow you have a wonderful day with your best friends. Of course not really "bunch" of friends, 3 to 5 people is more than enough. Unless you want some kopitiam style in those high-class cafe shop, then you just go ahead LOL.

I love the way how I sitting there and just listen to their story. But what today impressed me enough, is not their life-time story but is a silence love story that I have been told by his eyes and his heart. No words to describe how pain he feel but I know the meaning of it. I always understand when you're with your best friends, you need no words to understand them but you did it before he tell you what's going on.


He want the best for his girlfriend, so he choose to leave his gf, this made me so jelly of that girl. (Jelly she got such a good bf! Will my husband do the same LOL) He want the girl grow up, he want she learn how to be independence and how to say NO to rely on people. Maybe they torn apart, but deep inside I know, they torn apart by distance but definitely not their heart. It seriously sounds like slow-ripening fruit, you want the best, then just wait.


I don't know what's the point I create this post, but sometimes, we just have to get through the tough time and understand the value of love is seldom known until it lost.

So sad but yet so true... 



No comments:

Post a Comment