It is difficult to decide keep it long or cut it short. My hair stylist always understand what I want, I decided to let him choose for me. They called my hair as
"virgin head" (is rude, I know -.-") because I resist to dye my hair. After several months of thinking, I decided to give it a try & I convinced my mom. Mom was disagree at first, she said I need to appreciate my blackkie cause when I'm at her age, I will regret why I don't want blackiie. I wanted to try, so badly. I want to remember my 21st color hair, I want to have a
teenager-color-hair to be remembered. I want to have a
sexy-hair like how others people have, so Mom was understand and gave me a chance to try.
I'm in
♥ with my hair color and hair. Hair stylist decided to cut it short (just a little bit) and let me easily to keep it long, he actually cut off those damage part. So here you go, my hair color was not really obvious in photo, even I try hundred thousand times to find a good angle but
phailed -.-"
So this is accidentally showed my color! At first we were just trying to capture photo since we don't meet each other often, and it was surprised me! My hair color was obvious!
Yea Yea Yea! Not to forget, he is my long lost friend Mr.T! Because of him, my husband was angry with me LOL! Supposed to have badminton with him after makan sessions with Mr.T but...... anyway, we'll be fine husband! LOL
I'm in ♥ with my hair!
Good night world! Gonna coax my husband
:S
Cheers,
W.
No comments:
Post a Comment